May 23, 2009

Teton Lodge

Mark and I went into Teton National Park on Friday (about 30 miles north of Jackson) to enjoy the mountains and eat at the Lodge there. We saw a lot of elk and one moose calf through binoculars, but no bears. The pictures below show the view from the deck of the lodge, taken about 30 minutes apart. This is the main part of the Teton range- they’re pretty amazing. I can’t wait to get into the middle of all this, but since I can’t ski well enough (yet), I’ll wait for most of the snow to melt. The lodge makes for a pretty cool place to hang out though. Click on the pictures to see the bigger version.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures--can't believe there is still so much snow in the mountains. dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. prettiness. I'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete