Jan 10, 2011

Home for Corinne's Wedding

In September I flew back to be a bridesmaid in the wedding of one of my best friends from high school, Corinne. After a quick trip over to the Seattle area and a great bike ride with Mark, I came to Rapid to spend a few days with my parents before the wedding. We went up to Spearfish Canyon, which was just starting to show its fall colors.

Dad and I biked the downhill portion of the canyon while Mom was our chauffeur. I snagged a shot of Dad biking by blindly pointing the camera over my shoulder. 'You better hang on with both hands,' was his response :).
Corinne and Kevin were married at the Church up at Johnson Siding. While it was a very chilly day (we even saw snow flakes!), the wedding was lovely, and the pictures turned out well.


And we danced the night away!

2 comments:

  1. Great pic of your dad on the bike. :) I agree with your mom - the wedding looked fun. Love what I can see of your dress (can you wear it to balls?).

    ReplyDelete