Nov 11, 2009

Bop!

I thought I'd post a couple pics from Balliol's first Bop. As far as I've managed to figure, a Bop in England is a themed costume party and an excuse for cheap alcohol. Each college holds a few bops per year and invites all the other colleges, which effectively creates Halloween once a month. Balliol's bop was themed 'I won't grow up.' Five people and I went as Captain Planet and the planeteers. I was Linka, who's power is wind. According to Wikipedia, "She is a very independent, fair-minded and strong-willed young girl and typically one of the most naive and bookish planeteers...when you look up perfectionist in the dictionary, it has Linka's picture." So basically, no resemblance whatsoever. On the upside, she is a master at hacking Eco-villians' computers. Here she is,

and here we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment